Auflösung der White Miles

• "Es tut mir unendlich leid und es bricht mir wahrlich das Herz zu verkünden, dass die Ära "White Miles" zu Ende geht", schrieb Schlagzeuger Hansjörg "Lofi" Loferer auf der Facebookseite der jungen Tiroler Band. Als Grund für die Trennung des Duos nannte er den Ausstieg von Gitarristin und Sängerin Medina Rekic.

"Es traf mich unerwartet und äußert hart, als Medina entschied, die Band zu verlassen um ihre eigene Idee und ihr eigenes Konzept von Musik voranzutreiben. Ich wünsche ihr nur das Beste dafür", schrieb er.
    "!Dear music lovers, followers and friends!
    i am deeply sorry,.. and it truely breaks my heart,.. to announce to you that the era of
    WHITE MILES HAS COME TO AN END
    unexpected and as hard as it could get it hit me when Medina decided to leave the band,
    to move on with her idea and conception of music.
    everybody of us needs to reflect and decide where to and how he wants to move on in his life.
    and whatever it’s gonna be that Medina is working on, or wherever it’s gonna lead her, I do wish her all the best for it.
    I wanna say thanks medina, for all the years of mayhem and kickin’ ass, for all the blues and for all the rock’n’roll we lived through together! all these years you definitely were my partner in crime.
    and both of us wanna THANK ALL OF YOU guys so much and from deep down of our hearts, for the numberless beautiful moments, shared nights, shared drinks, endless miles on the motorways, dozens of hangovers after living the dream every single fucking night.
    we wanna thank you for being with us, keeping our rod the whole time, supporting us in every way possible!
    YOU GUYS WERE FUCKIN AMAZING!!!...and we love you for that!!
    without every single one of you, White Miles wouldn’t have been what it was to that point! you know that, and we will keep that valuation in our hearts, for always!
    everybody being involved in White Miles over the years – you did a great job, and our gratitude is yours!
    everybody in the White Miles Crew – I don’t know what to say... but a BIG BIG - THANK YOU!!!
    you guys always been around us, watching our back, spending shit loads of time and a lot of effort to it, constantly! and you didn’t even get a penny for it…
    rock’n’roll is a bitch…
    blues is a sinner too’
    Lofi
    White Miles"

Das Duo gründete sich anno 2011. Nach dem der Veröffentlichung ihres Erstlingswerk "job: genius, diagnose:madness" (2011) ging es für die beiden Tiroler steil bergauf: es folgten Touren mit Courney Love (Hole), The Answer, The Eagles of Death Metal und John Garcia (Kyuss). Das zweite Album "The Duel" folgte 2016.

No reason to live - but I like it that way.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Joe Haagwell (7. Mai 2017 um 17:39)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!